Design lead Coca-Cola HQ
Making sure the new Rotterdam Coca-Cola headquarter is a great place to work and provides this true Coca-Cola experience to every single employee and visitor.
In November 2018 Coca-Cola European Partners moved to the new sustainable office in Rotterdam. With the move there was a big opportunity to make a change. The current building wasn’t meeting the expectation visitors and new employees had about the experience Coca-Cola would offer them.
We held a questionnaire with all employees and this was the base for improving the work experience.
- Design lead branding of the CCEP office floors and the downstairs experience room.
- Member of the dedicated project team
- November of 2017 – Employee survey.
- Assembly of a dedicated project team
- Employee workshops hosted by JLL to focus on the results of the survey.
- Inspiration visits f.e. to the Coca-Cola office in Stockholm
- Workplace concept by TETRIS architects.
- First branding proposal february of 2018. Naming the meetingrooms, Type of imagery, Type of imagery matching the different workplace area’s. Colorscheme.
- 2nd part of the branding process focused on including finding the perfect balance in art, branding and photography.
- 3nd part including furniture and lamps in this full branding proposal. We created 1 for ‘closed doors’ meetingrooms and 1 for open doors. The workplace floors.
- In july 2018, I presented the full branding proposal to the leadership team.
- We then started briefing external agencies and designers to start the execution of the plan.
- November of 2018 – Opening of the new Rotterdam HQ by Mayor of Rotterdam, Mr. Aboutaleb.