Design lead Coca-Cola HQ
Making sure the new Rotterdam Coca-Cola headquarter is a great place to work and provides this true Coca-Cola experience to every single employee and visitor.
In November 2018 Coca-Cola European Partners moved to the new sustainable office in Rotterdam. With the move there was a big opportunity to make a change. The current building wasn’t meeting the expectation visitors and new employees had about the experience Coca-Cola would offer them.
We held a questionnaire with all employees and this was the base for improving the work experience.
Design lead branding of the CCEP office floors and the downstairs experience room.
Member of the dedicated project team
- November of 2017 – Employee survey.
- Assembly of a dedicated project team
- Employee workshops hosted by JLL to focus on the results of the survey.
- Inspiration visits f.e. to the Coca-Cola office in Stockholm
- Workplace concept by TETRIS architects.
- First branding proposal february of 2018. Naming the meetingrooms, Type of imagery, Type of imagery matching the different workplace area’s. Colorscheme.
- 2nd part of the branding process focused on including finding the perfect balance in art, branding and photography.
- 3nd part including furniture and lamps in this full branding proposal. We created 1 for ‘closed doors’ meetingrooms and 1 for open doors. The workplace floors.
- In july 2018, I presented the full branding proposal to the leadership team.
- We then started briefing external agencies and designers to start the execution of the plan.
- November of 2018 – Opening of the new Rotterdam HQ by Mayor of Rotterdam, Mr. Aboutaleb.