Green bikes – UX design
Create a website, simple and bold, using the tone of voice that appeals to the target audience
Greenbikes is a manufacturer of small run, contemporary bicycles. They are created locally and sustainable. Therefore the prices are not competitive with other brands. The challenge is to appeal to the target audience by highlighting the USP’s. The bikes are exclusively sold from the website.
- Create a simple site, easy to navigate.
- Unique photography of the bike’s.
- Engagement by integrating customers through social media.
This was an academic project.
- UX research – Persona, analytics, journey
- Visual design – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Lo fi Wireframes – Adobe XD
- High fi Wireframes – Adobe XD
- Prototyping – Adobe XD
- UI Assets – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD